Off Topic What are your interests?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

5. Watching tv: NCIS & NCIS-LA, Law & Order & SVU, House, Castle, Bones, the shows of HGTV, DIY network, and Disney Channel, and Degrassi.

----

Couldn't figure out how to quote all of the sudden. I'm probably blind.
But, I love love love NCIS and NCIS LA!! Watch it consistently. Obsessed.

5. Watching tv: NCIS & NCIS-LA...
----
Couldn't figure out how to quote all of the sudden. I'm probably blind.
But, I love love love NCIS and NCIS LA!! Watch it consistently. Obsessed.

Hit the reply button to quote... and you can delete inside the quote :)

I love that practically whenever I turn USA Network on, either Law & Order SVU, NCIS, or NCIS-LA is on!
I am a bit obsessed too... Mark Harmon :cool:... Michael Weatherly ;)... LL Cool J :D... Chris O'Donnell :) ... hard NOT to be obsessed :oops::rolleyes::p

My interests (in no particular order)

Scrapbooking
Travelling.... This has slowed down in the last year or so, but I'm fortunate to have been quite a few places
Cooking
Shopping (for anything, anywhere, except malls in December)
I am learning to run, and have learned to "need" to work out.
Snorkeling (and I'd like to get my scuba cert)
Eating (though I am diabetic so this often becomes problematic)

Hit the reply button to quote... and you can delete inside the quote :)

I love that practically whenever I turn USA Network on, either Law & Order SVU, NCIS, or NCIS-LA is on!
I am a bit obsessed too... Mark Harmon :cool:... Michael Weatherly ;)... LL Cool J :D... Chris O'Donnell :) ... hard NOT to be obsessed :oops::rolleyes::p

Definitely in love with Michael Weatherly and Chris Meloni... ;)

Shopping (for anything, anywhere, except malls in December)
I am learning to run, and have learned to "need" to work out.
Snorkeling (and I'd like to get my scuba cert)

Ahaha I'm so with you about shopping!

I've been scuba diving since I was 8 and qualified as a master diver when I was 13 - You should go for it!

So, I guess mine are: Diving, shopping, Creative/crafty stuff (next project = first attempt at a leo), and traveling.

Unfortunately none of that has really had much action in the past few months as I'm about to finish my undergraduate degree.... (which I SUPPOSE I would have called interesting before I started my dissertation - now I just want it to be over!)

Coaching gymnastics, watching gymnastics, reading about gymnastics, traveling to gymnastics meets ;) But I suppose I do enjoy a few other things. I like to read, cook, bake, and sew. Tomorrow I graduate with my Master's degree, so that's kept me busy. I dabble in gardening in my postage stamp sized backyard and making assorted natural lotions. I have a dog that I adore and am a huge animal lover.

Coaching gymnastics, watching gymnastics, reading about gymnastics, traveling to gymnastics meets ;) But I suppose I do enjoy a few other things. I like to read, cook, bake, and sew. Tomorrow I graduate with my Master's degree, so that's kept me busy. I dabble in gardening in my postage stamp sized backyard and making assorted natural lotions. I have a dog that I adore and am a huge animal lover.
Congratulations on your degree!

wow..where to start haha. theres not much i do without my DD. I am a free-lance photographer (mainly my DD and my nieces and nature). Def need to find a better camera though for her meets. Love fishing. Been taking DD since she was 2 and she absolutely loves it too! Only time I go fishing without her is when I go night fishing with DH and my brother. She doesnt have the patience yet for that and she gets scared easily. I take my DD and my 2 nieces on long hikes (allergies permitting - my one niece had a real bad allergy related asthma attack last year and i felt so bad cuz i took her to a real nice meadow). We go swimming often at lakes. we go to creek beds and search for frogs and salamanders. of course ya gotta have the once a week playground visits haha. my older niece is in dance, so i get to enjoy that when im not at work. my younger niece is in soccer so thats another fun activity to watch. bike trails as well. now I am interested in the paranormal so when i have some me time i like to check out those "haunted houses" and whatnot. reading too for me time. and my nighttime me time after DD is in bed is the good ol PS3 with some good ol call of duty haha. i also like taking the girls to aquariums and zoos ( i love them too so its a double hitter :) ). pretty much anything to do outdoors for the kids is ok'd by me, as i refuse to let them be couch potatoes on some electronic device. We have a tramp in the back yard, as well as a beam for when she wants to practice.

I too love musical theater, and any theater, but I don't really have extra time or money to see much. I take my kids to a lot of student productions- finally saw Once Upon a Mattress with older DD a couple of weeks ago. I would also love to perform.. have done that a couple of times in school productions. I'm not super talented though and haven't prioritized it as an adult, so there ya go.

I really hate Phantom of the Opera though... probably because I have bad memories of performing all the songs from it with my 8th grade chorus, and it was painfully bad. I love Les Miserables, that is one of my favorites. My sister was good friends with one of the original Broadway cast members (a child) in high school, and we spent a lot of time singing all the songs together.

I'm a former rower, my husband is a serious competitive masters rower, and I'm just taking it up again this year. My goal is to be good enough that my husband will actually consider racing with me in a mixed double at masters regionals/nationals.. maybe by next year. This year if I could race in a single and not come in dead last that would be awesome :). We plan to introduce our kids to rowing when they are big enough (at least 12 years old) and getting them strong through gymnastics is part of the evil plan. I realize that plan may backfire if they stay in gymnastics as older kids. I would be that mom with the 13 year old 5'8" gymnast who wants to keep going.. ugh... oh well :).

I read a lot of novels and love to go hiking & camping in the summer. I don't watch TV and I see about one movie per year.

That about covers it for me.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back