What do you think about this floor music?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

AlexsGymmyMom

Proud Parent
My DD is hoping to compete Prep Op this fall and will need floor music. Her favorite band is Heart. (I listen to it alot too....we are a classic rock family) Anyway....she came across this on Energym. It is # 282 Barracuda

Energym Music

I am not sure about it but would love to hear what ya'll think. Alex loves it BTW!!

I like it! Guess it depends on her style. Seems to me like this would be well suited to a powerful tumbler. If she's got enough energy to keep up with the beat I say go for it:D! It would be a very unique & exciting routine:D!

You should have a couple of choices because in the end the coach usually has to OK the music. I would pass it by your coach because they have some insite on things like judges preferances. Yes that shouldnt matter but it does. In our area the judges seem to frown on techno and tv tunes so the coaches tend to try to stay away from those. Also it will depend on what type of floor gymnast your DD is. Mine is more ballarina, dance moves and dramatic so that would never work for her even if she liked it. Just doesn't fit how she performs when she is on floor.

My DD just submitted 6 choices for her coach to check out and was told 1 was definitly out but didn't say which one. she is on pins and needles waiting for the choice to be picked. She is hoping they don't nix all of her choices. I hope they will go with her first choice.

Nice...I'm a fan...

[video=youtube;hpkitLUbeEg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpkitLUbeEg[/video]

I like it too but also thought that it could be very difficult to keep up with the pace of the song! It is def fast moving. She is not a graceful or powerful gymnast. Somewhere in between. She would really like to have "Crazy on You" because it does start out slower and then build but that one is not out there, ..... yet!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back