Parents What's the most disgusting thing your child can do?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

profmom

Proud Parent
I thought the yoga scorpion pose was it for my two. Ewwwww! It grosses me out so much, even more than when they hyperextend their elbows or walk around the house in bridges. But now they have a new thing. They get down on hands and knees. They start with their fingers pointing straight ahead. Then they turn their hands in so their fingers are facing the back. Then . . . they turn their hands again (i.e., another half crank around) so their fingers are pointing straight ahead. EWWWWWW! I'm never stretching with them again!

DD can clasp her hands in front of her, raise them above her head, then pull them behind her back without letting go....!?!?! Gross I say. Aly Raisman told her it was disgusting (at IGC) but picked her for most flexible anyways :)

DD can clasp her hands in front of her, raise them above her head, then pull them behind her back without letting go....!?!?! Gross I say. Aly Raisman told her it was disgusting (at IGC) but picked her for most flexible anyways :)
DD can do this - from her waist in front all the way around to her waist in the back, with arms straight the whole time. Her coach thinks it's great (something about Eagle giants). I have forbidden her from doing it while I'm in the room.

All 3 of mine like to walk around in a bridge. I don't mind it with my girls; but ds's back bends weird and looks broken or something. It is really creepy looking.

DD can do this - from her waist in front all the way around to her waist in the back, with arms straight the whole time. Her coach thinks it's great (something about Eagle giants). I have forbidden her from doing it while I'm in the room.

Both her coaches and the sports doc have told her NOT to do it, as her shoulder was popping out of joint. But, she said it was worth it to win in front of Aly Raisman.... she said - I had to pull out all the stops, didn't I? OMG, what could I say.

But yes, they did say it was going to come in handy in the future.

Tonight my DD was walking around on the tops of her feet (beyond a ballet pointe, with toes tucked under her feet). That really made me cringe.

Clear a room..Oh wait, you meant gymnastics? Well, that eagle stretch with his head all the way down is pretty gross. Or the way he can roll his stomach up and down, up and down.....

My DD is super, super flexible, so she can do all kinds of freaky things. I told her she may have a future in Cirque du Soleil. LOL

My dd does this thing where she can roll like a ball. She is on the floor on her chest with her feet up around and over her shoulders and she somehow rolls her self in that position. Gross! I don't like to watch it at all.

My DD is not particularly flexible so doesn't have the truly OMG gross poses (splits are really good but shoulder and back flexibility are not great). However, she's as muscular and strong as they come and I've seen grown men literally jump back in astonishment when she shows her flexed muscles. I find it a little 'disgusting' because it seems odd to see a small girl with pink nail polish with muscles that make make men literally jump back in surprise. It's a little manly for me, but I know she's worked hard for them and will be all the healthier in the long run (I just hope all the boys aren't afraid she'll beat them up ;)).

LMFAO Cbifoja... I seriously busted out laughing at that one. I was seriously considering posting the same thing about my daughter. I guess when you eat like a trash compactor, you smell like a trash compactor.

LMFAO Cbifoja... I seriously busted out laughing at that one. I was seriously considering posting the same thing about my daughter. I guess when you eat like a trash compactor, you smell like a trash compactor.
It wasn't until I was an adult that I figure out I was lactose intolerant and that milk & ice cream were the source of my solution to the global energy crisis.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back