Whats your favorite event?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Didn't answer, but I'd say bars are probably my favorite to coach, despite the fact that high bar was generally a weak event for me.

well, my favorite even changes probably every week :)
i voted my current favorite, beam. I like it now because i am making a lot of progress and getting over fears now. I usually like bars, but i am terrible at it so it doesn't really boost my confidence, and i rip just about every practice and i have no idea why! I am really good at vault, i am just scared of it if a coach isn't standing there. I love floor a lot, but i just have fears, like on every other event :p

I have to break it into three categories...

Uneven bars / high bar fav to coach.

Vault is my favorite to teach.

Floor is my favorite to spot - right next to pommel horse. :-D

I have to break it into three categories...

Uneven bars / high bar fav to coach.

Vault is my favorite to teach.

Floor is my favorite to spot - right next to pommel horse. :-D

Haha, pommels is definitely the most fun to spot.

as a gymnast my fav is vault but i don't like coaching it
i like to think i'm a good bars coacg and also like coaching beam
but vault and bars are my 2

My favorite to DO was floor.

My favorite to coach is probably beam.

It's generally the one that I am doing the best at. I voted on floor because It's generally the most fun for me. I don't like to watch it though, I lovee to watch bars and usually beam.

I don't really have a favorite, but if I had to pick, I would say beam. I always get the best scores on it in competitions, and I love the challenge of staying on and learning new skills.

definitely floor=)beam i am having trouble with my bhs mainly and vault i am ok on. once i try anything past a fronthandspring half or try a tsuk i cant seem to do it anymore:rolleyes:and bars...no good at it and dont enjoy it.

As a gymnast - vault favourite, then floor, then beam, then bars (I was definitely more of a power gymnast, but I was always a bit scared of the height of beam - though had no fear of doubles on a trampoline - and never got enough uppe body strength to make bars fun! Though I reckon release moves must be amazing)

As a coach - floor (lots of skills you can teach anyone) then beam (ditto but they get scared more) then vault, then bars (really scary sometimes becuase you have to trust your athlete, you can't be next to them all the time)

i like bars a lot... and sometimes vault (depending on who is coaching us). and i think i would luike floor better if our floor was bouncier because ours is really old and har and not springy, so it hurt our knees, wrists, ankles, etc.

Favorite to do----bars

Favorite to coach---floor

Favorite to watch---beam

I said bars, but bars and floor are tied for my favorite, though. I generally have beam, but I have been liking it more and more because I am getting over fear issues, so it is becoming much more fun.:);)

I really love the bars as i am doing lots of new skills and i love to do the scary things. So i vote bar .yah go the bars

I would have to say my favorite is floor because it is my strongest event. Bars comes in second, then vault, then beam. My favorite event to watch however is bars.

Beam was my favourite to do, closely followed by bars. I used to hate floor.
But floor is my favourite to watch.
I find bars awfully dull to watch in the last couple of years ... giant, giant, turn, giant, turn, reverse giant, turn, the same couple of releases, and either double front or double back dismount with who cares how many twists. I have great respect for the skill. But it's all so repetitive.

I have trouble with Bars, but I'd say its my favorite. Its actually a challenge. Vault is to easy, and lasts 20 seconds at the most, plus to much conditioning. Haha. Floor is just easy, because I havn't gotten a new skill in almost a year. Beam, is what I'm best at. But I'd spend the whole 4 hours on bars if I could.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back