WAG Which is a better gym?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We are moving in around springs, tx or the woodlands, and I see that there are many options of gym. There is WCC, bannons, cypress and woodlands. My daughter is a level 7, 10 years old. Can someone help me figure this out please?

Can you do a trial at all of them and decide on your own? I think AIM is in that area as well. You need to ask each gym if upper level optionals are required to home school at their gym, if you are not already home schooling. I have heard that the facility at WCC is amazing.

Level 7 states was at the Woodlands this past year. It felt like a surprisingly small gym, probably because it was just one big open room.

As far as reputation, they all produce athletes who score well. I would find where you live and do a practice at your regular commute time for the ones in the right area. Houston traffi can be a nightmare, so don't just depend on location based on a map.

Flips gymnastics is also in Spring. I think, they have an after school program for their optionals . Welcome to Houston, it's a great area. There is every form of the arts, dance, ballet, theaters, concerts, museums , water parks, etc. It's also hotter than he** during the summer. Feel free to ask anything about the area.

It would be extremely difficult to commute to any of these gyms from Baytown. Add AIM to your list if you're looking in Spring/Cypress. I *think* most of those gyms do afterschool hours for optionals (though I am less familiar with WCC and woodlands), though several also offer homeschool hours.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back