WAG Whole point in deductions

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Huh... when I hit "reply" to sleeping judy's message, her message is not showing up in this window. But yes, I totally agree with SJ. Sometimes the scores are a surprise in the "plus" direction and sometimes in the "minus" direction, but it all comes out in the wash, I think.

My dd had a meet last week. She always score 9.2 or 9.4 on beam. Yesterday she repeated a skill and scored 8.5. I looked about deductions, and repeated skill is only 2/10th is a point. Is this right? Everything else in the routine was done right. This is the same judge that judges
Her about 2
Weeks ago and gave her 8.6 on vault when she always gets 9.40 or 9.3. She went last to go on these events, I don't know if that would signal the judge anything. But a whole point in deductions? Other judges doesn't see these deductions she's been giving my dd. I don't want to think that this judge have anything against my dd because she doesn't really know her.

it doesn't matter. hundreds of more meets for her. she screwed something up. it's hard to figure out anything when they screw up. it's better when they hit. so, you fight the good fight (the coach will) with a hit routine. don't waste energy on a missed routine. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back