WAG Would you compete

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Over the last week my should has been hurting, I went to the dr. And I got X-rays, an ultrasound, and an MRI on my shoulder. My X-rays and the ultrasound were clear an we should know about the MRI tomorrow. As of right now my shoulder hasn't hurt in 3 days and the bruise that was on my shoulder is gone. My doctor didn't put and restrictions on me but he did say that he wasn't sure if I should compete. If he does call tomorrow and says there something wrong I won't compete. But if he says there's nothing wrong I want to compete but I'm not sure of I should, my meets next Sunday and we can't get the money back, but I wonder what would anyone else do? It's our first meet and I want to go, but I don't want to do something to it again

We always tell patients the pain will disappear before you are really all better. Shoulders can be tricky. It's a joint where there is no real bony stability, it's all held together by ligaments and tendons and muscles. If I were you, I'd wait on the MRI and a definitive opinion from your doctor. It sucks, but a meet is one day in your life and your shoulder is forever.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back