2011 USAG National Congress - Who's Going?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I wish we could afford to send our coaches... our HC at least! How far in advance is the location announced? Is it likely to be held somewhere in the NE some year in the near future? It would be great if the parents could hold some sort of special fund-raiser and send our coaches. I know from going to professional conferences myself that they're a great place to get fired up about your job as well as just being a nice time to relax and enjoy the company of people who do the same thing you do.

I hope so, but I don't know that we can afford it this year. Maybe next...

USAG Regional/National Congresses are definitely worth every cent - as a coach who was not a former gymnast, these congresses (I've been to 1 national and 2 regional) have been critical in developing my coaching abilities. I'll see you there :)

I wish! Unfortunately, Minnesota is way too far for me to travel from NC. My husband works, I have two small kids and my daughter's birthday is the week before congress.

I was hoping to go to regional congress, but Region 8 is all the way in New Orleans this year. :( Maybe next year.

We are Region 4...so most of the time we just go to Region 4 Congress. Whether it's regional or national congress...I highly recommend that your main coaches go.

I've been to a bunch of regional and national congresses. I always learn and I always have fun.

I wish we could afford to send our coaches... our HC at least! How far in advance is the location announced? Is it likely to be held somewhere in the NE some year in the near future? It would be great if the parents could hold some sort of special fund-raiser and send our coaches. I know from going to professional conferences myself that they're a great place to get fired up about your job as well as just being a nice time to relax and enjoy the company of people who do the same thing you do.
Region 7 is having their Congress in Baltimore in June.

Just thought I'd bump this one again and see who is going.

I'll be at R5 congress but not national. I'd love to go but since I am not coaching currently, and just judging, I'd have to pay my own way, and National Congress is too expensive for this grad student.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back