2011 Visa Championships

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I just signed up to volunteer! I went in 2006 with a bunch of people from my team and it was a blast! I didn't know they were going to be in the Twin Cities again. I'm really trying hard to get an internship for this summer, but this is the 2nd week in August and since I'm volunteering and planning so far ahead in advance I should hopefully be able to go. It would be a great way to end my summer before starting my junior year of college!

sounds like it would be a ton of fun!! What would you do as a volunteer? i konw there are all lot of things they need volunteers to do, but what would you do?

Very cool! I hope it all works out for you. I volunteered to help out at the Olympic Trials in 2008 only to find they had me placed at the airport doing general Philadelphia tourism stuff, nothing related to gymnastics at all. I was super disappointed and ended up backing out because it would have been lots of money spent on my part and no gymnastics. I'm sure things will work out better for you though :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back