Adult newbie - eep! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hello!

I always wanted to be a gymnast, but my parents had much better things to do with their time and money than spend it ferrying their darling daughter to and from classes, haha. So now I'm all growed up, I thought I'd finally give it a go.

I've been going to adult weekly classes for a few months now. It's painfully slow, and I don't seem to be improving, but it's nice just to be able to try!

At the minute I'm a woman on a mission - I want a backbend kickover by Christmas, haha. I don't even care what it looks like. I just want to do it!

Anyway, nice to meet you all. :)

Hi, nice to see another adult gymnast! I wish I could do a backbend kickover, maybe one day...

Good for you!! That is just wonderful! At one time in my life, I also did want to be a gymnast. I tried it out while in college. Gave up after two classes. I don't regret it because I don't think I am cut out for it. My passion lies elsewhere. I am just happy watching the Olympics and now watching my kids do gymnastics. But glad to hear you are pursuing your dreams. Are there adult gymnastics meets? If so, I'd love to see some videos. More power to you. I am sure you'll get the back bend kickover in no time! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back