Off Topic All I want to do is sleep

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Deanna

Moderator/Proud Parent
Proud Parent
We have had rain everyday, almost all day for the past 3 days. We really needed the rain. But it makes me so tired. LOL. All I want to do is sleep. But, alas, I have two small children. Daughter is in Kindergarten, and my son goes to preschool 2 days a week. But on the days Buddy is in school I have so much to do around the house that I cant take a nap. And then at night I just lay in bed and think about everything, and nothing. I cant get my mind to shut off. I wish I could just put the world on pause for about 24 hrs and sleep non-stop. LOL

Well, to fall asleep I use to relax every single muscle of my body and just think about what I'll do the next day, but without being really interested in it. My mom uses to open her mouth a little bit and she falls asleep right away. :)
If this doesn't work, I suggest you take a nap during the day and do the house work at night... o.o

For me reading works the best - it takes your thoughts away from everything as you concentrate on the story.
When I go to bed I grab a book and read. It usually does not take long until I start to doze off...when I notice this I put the book aside, switch the light off and usually fall asleep right away. :)

I have an App on my phone that plays different soothing sounds, you can pick from many & set a timer. I have mine set to ocean waves. Out like a light :D

Deanna, I feel your pain. I find myself up all night thinking, thinking, thinking about all the things I need to do and then when the morning finally comes I am so tired and don't end up getting anything done! I have resorted to getting through my days with redbull! lol. Seriously, it is so tough with little ones and trying to get everything done and sleep! Hopefully we will get a good night's sleep soon!

All my kids are out of the house and I still feel that way sometimes. It might be because I'm around kids all day at work. It's also finally snowing here and it makes me want to crawl up in bed and nap!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back