Welcome to our Gymnastics Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anna's Dream movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

upsidedwn4evr

Aug 28, 2007
California
Ok so I was wondering if anyone has a copy of the movie Anna's Dream on DVD or VHS. Or if anyone knows where I can get a copy from. It was a TV movie about a gymnast that is paralyzed ect. I just recently found out tha one of my coaches is in the movie and I would LOVE to see it! THANKS!!!

MartinaE

Mar 14, 2007
Germany
I do have it on a VHS tape...or to say it better....on two tapes in two parts....
As far as I can remember the quality isn`t top either....
Where do you live? Cause I live in Germany. I might be able to copy the movie onto a DVD and send that over eventually cause if you are in America you have a different system for playing VHS tapes....just let me know what you think. :)

upsidedwn4evr

Aug 28, 2007
California
OMG that would be great if there was a way to get it to me!!! Yeah, I do live in the US but keep in touch so we can figure out a way to get it here. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :D

Last edited:
N

NYgymfan

I do have it on a VHS tape...or to say it better....on two tapes in two parts....
As far as I can remember the quality isn`t top either....
Where do you live? Cause I live in Germany. I might be able to copy the movie onto a DVD and send that over eventually cause if you are in America you have a different system for playing VHS tapes....just let me know what you think. :)
America uses a different system for DVD's too I think. I'm not sure tho.

MartinaE

Mar 14, 2007
Germany
Sure no problem about keeping in touch! :) If you want send me a PM and I`ll let you know my e-mail address or messenger contacts. :)
Yes, America also uses a different system for DVDs also - but if you code your DVDs with "0" - which my recorder seems to do automatically - it seems the DVDs also play fine in America.
I have a VHS recorder that can also play NTSC tapes, but I think to buy recorders over there which also play PAL is not exactly cheap.....

N

NYgymfan

Yes, America also uses a different system for DVDs also - but if you code your DVDs with "0" - which my recorder seems to do automatically - it seems the DVDs also play fine in America.
Oh, ok! Maybe its just DVD's that you buy that don't work in America. I have family in Europe and they sent us a DVD once that wouldn't work.

MartinaE

Mar 14, 2007
Germany
Oh, ok! Maybe its just DVD's that you buy that don't work in America. I have family in Europe and they sent us a DVD once that wouldn't work.
Yes, that`s true - those DVDs would not work.....:(

Hmmm I have no idea if the movie is actually based on a true story...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Introductions 1
upsidedwn4evr Question & Answer 0
upsidedwn4evr Off Topic 0