WAG Badge ideas!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

pamred4

Coach
Gymnast
I'm not sure what happens in other countries but in Australia after each level test the gymnast is awarded a badge. I'm wondering what others have done with their badges. I had seen people with them on blankets or on shirts but I'm interested to know if anyone has anything great that they have done with their badges.
For anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about I'll include a photo :)
ImageUploadedByChalkBucket1414324441.559708.jpg

Reactions: JBS
One of my girls put them on her comp jacket, she had them a few different ways, 5 down each arms, then in a pyramid on the back then in one straight line across the back : ) she was planning on getting a second set to frame on her 1st comp Leo I think!

Oh we don't have those. my youngest would have thought they were so great. (she is a collector).

I know WA does badge testing, where else?

Oh we don't have those. my youngest would have thought they were so great. (she is a collector).

I know WA does badge testing, where else?
Do you have another type of momento? Just curious
Queensland does badges but I'm not sure on other states!

Nope nothing in NSW.
LOL certificates of participation if you are lucky. Not so easy to put somewhere or collect.
As I said my youngest would have loved something like this, this is the child who has kept her first (holey) ballet tights!

It is required in QLD. They gymnasts must test for their badge before moving up to the next level. We have the girls and the boys sew them onto their bags.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back