Welcome to our Gymnastics Discussion Community
554,231 messages... 44,365 topics... and 6,612 members
Join for FREE!
Thank you for supporting our sponsors Energym Music & Norberts & High 5 Meets!

Can't wait for some rips

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alex101

Well I'm a 25 year old male who did gymnastics growing up as well as club gymnastics @ OSU. Its been about 5 years since I've been in a gym and I want to start getting back in shape. I'm trying to find some good workouts 4 the gym and some routines to practice. All ideas are welcome. Thanks :)

bogwoppit

Former Admin
Gold Membership
Former Gymnast
Feb 26, 2007
Country
Canada
Welcome to the chalkbucket Alex. We have quite a few adult gymnasts on here, some beginners and some quite advanced, I am sure you'll get lots of ideas here.

You could post a question in the skills or coaches forum to ask for tips.

Did you say you can't wait for rips???:eek::D

all-aroundgirl

Aug 26, 2008
Texas
OMG yes you can wait for rips. Put the chalk down and slowly back away from the bars.... :D lol...joking, anyways welcome to the Chalk Bucket. Awesome that you are starting gym! :) it's always nice to have new people joining. but back to the joke you can seriously wait for rips... :D

A

alex101

Yeah rips suck, but its been so long, I'd kind of enjoy getting one. Just that one time

G

gym4life915

Yeah rips suck, but its been so long, I'd kind of enjoy getting one. Just that one time

Welcome the ChalkBucket. I havn't ripped in so long! I wouldn't mind getting one right now though! :)

gymgirl_60

Aug 30, 2008
lol.... i definitely can! normally i wudnt mind one less work on bars! lol but our gym now has a rip/injury bar w/o and it doesnt sound like fun!!! so i def can wait til my nxt rip!!! welcome to the chalkbucket!!!! hope u like it and find it helpful..... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.