Parents Comprehensive list of Snack Ideas

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

NY Dad

Proud Parent
I've started a list in our new healthy eating social group
https://chalkbucket.com/forums/threads/healthy-snack-ideas.58773/

Please come check it out. I've stickied the thread so it will always be easy to find. If you have other ideas/variations please add them to the list.

heart4.JPG

You have to be in the group to view it. Your link that is. There is a public healthy eating room if you want to post it there. It's still a head scratcher why the private one but whatever.

No it's not open, it's private.

And a way to keep a room fresh is to post.

It's still a head scratcher to wonder why folks just couldn't add to the room already ther publically but whatever.

No it's not open, it's private.
I'm not sure why you're not able to join. I haven't heard of anyone else having any problems.

It's still a head scratcher to wonder why folks just couldn't add to the room already ther publically but whatever.
We've had more activity in the last few days than the old group had in the last year. We've only been around for a few days but so far we've started the snack list (referenced above), we're tackling issues regarding picky eaters and we are discussing granola. I'm sure once you figure out how to join you'll understand.

New is always active.

Not arguing to argue but I don't think you understand groups. The group is private. If you ask to join, the group leaders let you in. If you are not a member you can not see the room. I didn't ask to join. I'm not a member by choice I can't see the room. Again that's fine.

My points are posting the link in the public area is useless. Members can get to it. So they don't need it. Non members can not get to it. So it is not useful to them.

Regarding activity, many things drive it, time of year, what's going on and newness. Newness will drive activity up.

Everyone was free to start a snack thread at any time or talk about picky eaters.

Enjoy your room.

Not arguing to argue
o_Oo_O
Non members can not get to it. So it is not useful to them.
Many CBers have joined the group. No one had to let them in.
Regarding activity, many things drive it, time of year, what's going on and newness
And a shared interest. When I was culling through older threads/posts I did see that you had contributed some of the idea that made the list. Thanks for your contribution!:)

Hm, I just tried it, and I joined without asking anyone. I just clicked on the Healthy Eating social group link, then clicked the big orange "Join Group" button.

I was immediately added and could see all the threads.

May be the settings were changed, earlier today it was a Private Group.

But some posters here are correct that the link itself in the original post here doesn't work (at least not for me). Even though I joined the group before clicking the link, I got a "Must be logged in to do that" error message, even though I am logged in. It will definitely not work if you have not joined the group.

So posting a call for an invitation to the group is fine, but referencing a specific link apparently does not work as I assume the group owner intended.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back