Parents Differences between L4 and L5 vault

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

TGIF

Proud Parent
Can someone please tell me the differences between L4 and L5 vault? I'm guessing maybe they have different minimum height requirements for vault tables, but I'm not sure at all...
And am I correct to assume the minimum height requirement for a L4 vault table is 100cm? My daughter is tiny 8 yr old... Thank you!

Can someone please tell me the differences between L4 and L5 vault? I'm guessing maybe they have different minimum height requirements for vault tables, but I'm not sure at all...
And am I correct to assume the minimum height requirement for a L4 vault table is 100cm? My daughter is tiny 8 yr old... Thank you!
At level 4 and 5 the vault can be set to any manufacturer setting. Most vaults go down to 95cm some only 100cm. The only difference between vault at level 4 and 5 is there is a 2.0 point deduction for coach spotting the gymnast to get over the table at level 4, while a spot leads to a void(zero) at level 5. All else is the same.

At level 4 and 5 the vault can be set to any manufacturer setting. Most vaults go down to 95cm some only 100cm. The only difference between vault at level 4 and 5 is there is a 2.0 point deduction for coach spotting the gymnast to get over the table at level 4, while a spot leads to a void(zero) at level 5. All else is the same.
Well, hopefully a better vault score because she has had a year to work on improving the same vault!!:D
There's no difference except for the spotting deductions.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back