Parents Do you think I'm weird???

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

No compulsory music here, Little Bog has Inspector Gadget, big Bog has Shawn Johnsons music from 2005 (heaven's a place on earth). I have a ton of floor music on my ipod, that way I can dance through my day.

I am a complete whack job!!!:D:eek::D

Ooh! Those are some nice choices- if i do say so myself, the level 4 sounds like clown music LOL. DD1 has Rockin' Robin.

You just reminded me of a bumper sticker I saw.

"My daughter is committed to gymnastics... that means so is the rest of the family."

It becomes so much a part of your life I think, it is like a cult. :D

I love that sticker I need it.

I cant wait for my girls to ompete they are still on preteam right now

After the last meet of a season, I always have that "That's it? It's over?" feeling! I usually get over it before too long, though! Our prior coach only competed fall season, so once you were done there was no more for nine months. Our new coach gives us the option to compete spring, too!

Yeah, that's a little weird. Due to a scheduling glitch today, I took dd to gym this afternoon. Shawn Johnson was there and I was looking around trying to see where she was. Another parent comes over and says to me "isn't that Madonna over there" (it was) Me -"yeah whatever, where's Shawn":D

Yeah, that's a little weird. Due to a scheduling glitch today, I took dd to gym this afternoon. Shawn Johnson was there and I was looking around trying to see where she was. Another parent comes over and says to me "isn't that Madonna over there" (it was) Me -"yeah whatever, where's Shawn":D

Was she being mobbed by little gymmies? If she showed up at our gym I don't think you'd be able to see her behind the crush of lycra clad midgets!:D

Bog, I definitely missed the cute Kodak moment when dd and a bunch of girls went over and sat down around her while she was stretching. The girls were wild with excitement...but played it cool:cool:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back