Welcome to our Gymnastics Discussion Community
554,231 messages... 44,365 topics... and 6,612 members
Join for FREE!
Thank you for supporting our sponsors Energym Music & Norberts & High 5 Meets!

Donations & Booster Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBS

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Former Gymnast
Proud Parent
Sep 3, 2005
Wisconsin
Country
USA
Thank you to all those that have donated and/or joined the booster club. If you donate $5 or more, I will automatically add you to the booster club.

We did seem to have a small glitch with the program. If you donated by using the "donate" button on Nov. 1st or before...your donation did not come through. The link below is a list of confirmed donors:

The Chalk Bucket - Donations

I apologize for the problem....if you would like to check on your donation, please PM me.

I am also going to post a basic financial summary so everyone knows what the money is for.

Once again...thank you.

Last edited:

bogwoppit

Former Admin
Gold Membership
Former Gymnast
Feb 26, 2007
Country
Canada
I am assuming that those are the members who joined by using the donate button, as we have quite a few more booster club members than there are on that list.

JBS

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Former Gymnast
Proud Parent
Sep 3, 2005
Wisconsin
Country
USA
I am assuming that those are the members who joined by using the donate button, as we have quite a few more booster club members than there are on that list.

Yes, the link above is only a list of those that have donated using the "donate" button.

JBS

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Former Gymnast
Proud Parent
Sep 3, 2005
Wisconsin
Country
USA
We are using two different systems to collect $$ here on the board...that is the confusing part.

1. Our software, vBulletin, comes with a built in "paid subscription" system.
  2. I also installed a donation module to allow members to donate any amount they would like. This module also keeps a nice display of members/guests that have donated.
I have now figured out how to manually sync up the two systems. I am currently working on getting everyone that has donated by either system on the donor board.

Status
Not open for further replies.