Off Topic flip flop leos

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

shelovestoflip

Proud Parent
Hi

I wonder if anyone has experience with flip flop leos? I stumbled upon them doing a search and the prices are great.

however my daughter thinks they all look like the shoulder straps are too wide. I looked and indeed she seems correct....they appear to be wider than leos she currently has (GK, Motionwear, K-Bee are her favorites)

Any feedback?

I bought a few for my DD when she was a bit younger. Indeed, the shoulder straps are wider, and the neck seems to be smaller/front goes higher up, if you understand what I mean. She does offer some cute patterns though, and often has deals on certain patterns.

When dd was younger she loves them. Very comfy. Once older didn't care for the style. Held up well. Were in perfect condition for hand me downs and had been worn a lot!

I've ordered quite a few from flip flop leos over the years and have been quite happy with them. They have a wide variety of prints, but not many cuts/styles to choose from. For a basic workout leo with a cute print, they are the way to go when it comes to price! :)

Before you write off the flipflop leos, order one and have your DD try it on. The fit suits almost every type of gymnast body; they look adorable on.

If she doesn't like it as a leo, they work great as bathing suits too!

I came across the Balera "Gymnastics Solutions" line through a catalogue and I thought the stuff was very nice and very reasonably priced (some under $20).

This is really cute for $25: Zebra Print Gymnastics Tank Leotard; Balera
One of my girls has these leos in a bunch of colors and they are a bright, comfy feeling material (great for kids who have trouble with the hologram materials). The lighter colors are a little thin, but great for the price- especially if you plan on wearing shorts overtop anyway.
Basic Scoop Neck Tank Leotard; Balera

Another one of my girls has a bunch of flip flop leos and they are super cute with really unique patterns. She's a teen and loves the fit.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back