Glasgow World Cup - Sat 6th Dec

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We're not going this year - too much going on elsewhere and I just couldn't justify the money.

We've been for the last couple of years and really loved it. Glasgow is a great city and it's a good atmosphere at the comp.

Now that a couple of people at gym are talking about it I'm really wishing we were going :(

That's what I meant by espoirs. Are the young boys called espoirs too then? My knowledge of MAG is worse than WAG!

Junior WAG is at the same time as the British champs, usually in March. It's just the espoir which is in Glasgow. That's the same as last year.

It is. The boys are Sunday and we'll be traveling home then anyway! Hoping for little traffic to catch a bit of the espoirs tomorrow! Not looking likely :(

The Espoirs apparatus finals are on Saturday so you might catch some.
Hopefully BGTV will be streaming it again.

Yes we stayed last year to watch. Looking forward to it as it was a really good weekend last year and a good excuse to hit the Christmas markets and do a bit of shopping whilst there ;)

does anyone know if there is any live streaming of the espoirs tonight and tomorrow? They did last year.........
I hope so!

Is it streaming Rapunzel? I do hope so. When I looked, all I could find was them saying they would upload videos.

Can't see ellesse Oates, Ellee cheetham or Emily Gibson..

Some have done two pieces so have they all finished 1st rotation?

Can't see ellesse Oates, Ellee cheetham or Emily Gibson..

Some have done two pieces so have they all finished 1st rotation?
I'm using GB Score app, can't see Emily Gibson on the list but the other 2 you mention are there. Think most have done 2 pieces now.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back