Great news!!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymgurl

Coach
Gymnast
So, I posted a little while back about the gym relocating and it finally happened! We have moved and the facility is huge! we have 3 sets of bars, 2 floors, 9 beams, 1 long tumble tramp, six trampolines (like olympic style but not quite as big) 2 trampolines like olympic ones into pit, 3 vaults, tumble strip, beam vault and tumble strip go into pit, getting an air floor and 2 metal bars, 2 single rail wooden bars and thats just the girls stuff! It was an awesome first training session in the new gym even if it was at 7am!! It was awesome!

In addition I have more exciting news, I told my coach that I would like to continue gym after school and she said yea go for it and she wants me to compete level 8 or (maybe) 9 next year and skip 7 and possibly 8 (the routines are very flexible and I don't have to do all apparatus) I am so excited because I thought I had to quit when school finished and now that I know I can continue! I am just super excited :)

I am happy for you! I am glad the move has been so positive. Keep working hard and keep us posted on your progress.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back