<- Gym Coach in Scotland - Come say Hi :-)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

J

jumpgymscotland

:)Hey everyone

I'm Debi and I am 25. I am in Scotland, UK and am glad I have found this site. I am married and have two little gymsters (3 and 18 months).

I have been involved in gymnastics since the age of 5 and for some reason the novelty "still" hasn't worn off...

I have almost everything in place to start my own beginner/recreation class and have a start date (early 2010). Lots of paperwork and hard work before then but it's all great fun!!

I would love to hear from gym owners/coaches/parents and gymnasts....Would be great to hear how you have all kept gymnastics exciting over the years...

Don't be shy - I'm not!!

Debi :)

Hi Deb nice to have you on the Chalkbucket. We have a few Scottish coaches on the CB and even more from England and Ireland. I am originally from the Uk and my brother still lives in Scotland, near Aberdeen.

I have two gymmies aged 10 and 13, they and this place keep me more than busy!

I imagine starting a gym in the UK is very complicated with all the safety and training requirements. These things are not needed in the the USA, but in Canada where I am coaches must be qualified to work in a gym or school.

Join the coaches group, through your user cp. This will allow you to post in the coach's forum.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back