Parents Have I finally figured out this video uploading thing???? I think I have!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

B

Bella's Mom

[video=youtube;9xPBDAufvSI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xPBDAufvSI[/video]

Nothing special...just a couple of clips from a private lesson. Just took me forever to get it uploaded to YouTube.

Oh. Hmmm.... I thought it would be a link inside the post, not the actual video inside the post.

She is too cute! Do you want just the link in there? I can fix it for you if you would like. Personally, I like the embedded videos. :)

Hey, at least you figured out the embedding video thing. I've tried and never gotten it to work! I just usually put mine on youtube. She's too cute! Love her facial expression after the mill circle. :)

She is too cute! Do you want just the link in there? I can fix it for you if you would like. Personally, I like the embedded videos. :)

If it isn't against the rules, I'm fine with it. I belong to a crafting forum and they don't allow entire pictures embedded in posts, only links. So I wasn't sure if I did an uh-oh or not. :)

Hey, at least you figured out the embedding video thing. I've tried and never gotten it to work! I just usually put mine on youtube. She's too cute! Love her facial expression after the mill circle. :)

I had to upload it to YouTube first. That's the part it took me so long to figure out. That plus I had no idea how long it would take for a video to upload to YouTube. Yikes!

She is very cute and looked like she was having a lot of FUN! Your video camera takes really clear vid. What brand is it?

She is very cute and looked like she was having a lot of FUN! Your video camera takes really clear vid. What brand is it?

It's actually the video function on my digi cam. It's just a Kodak EasyShare camera. Stupid me bought a digivideo for gym before I realized my camera would shoot video. The camera does a better job than the digi video.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back