Hello AGAIN!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

C

C's MOM

After a few months hiatus and leaving the site due to letting craziness get to me, I decided to join CB once again. After a lot of thought, I realized that I learned more and had more positives than negative. Realizing that everyone is entitled to their own opinion will definitely get me through the new year in the long run. Also, there are so many "Been there-done that" parents here and I could definitely use your advice!:) I just hope I haven't ruffled any feathers.

Welcome back! How's it going? Happy New Year :)
Thank you for asking. C is loving gym and is repeating level 5. She turns 8 next week, so she is still quite young. She has continued to uptrain and has her 6 skills and even some beyond. Her coaches don't seem to be the rushing kind and that's okay with us. C seems to be doing well for her. Her many smiles tells me that.

Thank you for asking. C is loving gym and is repeating level 5. She turns 8 next week, so she is still quite young. She has continued to uptrain and has her 6 skills and even some beyond. Her coaches don't seem to be the rushing kind and that's okay with us. C seems to be doing well for her. Her many smiles tells me that.
Here is her recent meet, last week. Her 8th level 5 meet thus far since turning 7 on January 8th last year.
Callie @UGA - YouTube

Welcome back!! Hope you have a better experience this time around and keep in mind its just a message board. Take what is good and ignore the stuff you have no use for.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back