Welcome Gymnastics Fans!

ChalkBucket was created in September of 2005 to help everyone learn more about gymnastics.

Joining ChalkBucket not only allows you access to the main forums... but also to our "Social Groups". Around 25% of our conversations now happen in the "Social Groups" which are only available to members.

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JakesMom, Jul 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone! I am Penny, Mom to 3 crazy kids. My Son Jake has finished 2 years in the MAG Developmental program and is in summer tryouts for Provincial Level 1. We are at KWGC in Kitchener Ontario.
    I am also very excited that our Club is the Host for the 2018 Canadian Nationals. I am on the Board for getting the Meet put together.
    Both of my daughter's do Rec gymnastics as 1 kid in Comp is enough financially for us.

2. Welcome!

JakesMom likes this.
  3. Always great to see a new MAG mom! Welcome to the board!

JakesMom likes this.
  4. Welcome [emoji16]

5. Hi! I just joined too after lurking for a while. My son is in provincial 1 after spending last year in pre-comp. He is completely obsessed with gymnastics and wishes he could be at the gym longer (16 hours per week is enough for us!) Who knows, maybe our boys will be at a meet together. How old is your son? We are in Ottawa though.