For Parents I have to share this picture of Madi... I have been wanting too with you all for a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did ChalkBucket help you?... help us too.

If you can't help financially... tell a friend about us!

bogwoppit

Former Admin
Gold Membership
Former Gymnast
Feb 26, 2007
Country
Canada
Oh that is such a lovely pic. She really is as elegant as her big sis. She has grown up a lot this year too.

N

NOG

What a fabulous photo. I'm usually not impressed with meet photographers, but the clarity on this shot and the timing is perfect. Madi has awesome form too!

Love it!

mariposa

Proud Parent
Proud Parent
Sep 25, 2007
Country
USA
Beautiful Madi!! I swear the little sisters pick up so much from watching the big sisters. Mimi already has good form. LOL. I usually love those meet photog pics, but we rarely have one there. Oh well. That is a perfect shot. :D

Blackie6

Proud Parent
Mar 1, 2007
NJ
Country
USA
AWESOME picture! I also don't usually buy photos from the meet photographer unless it's something special....this one...is SPECIAL!

There is one meet photographer that when I see them at meets know there will be some good pics, so every year I do buy a montage from the one meet. Also, DD's coach (and family) are photographers too and also get great shots of the girls. I guess former gymmies know how & when to click for the best action pics, LOL

That is such a beautiful shot I may have gotten suckered into buying an 8X10 even! Thanks for sharing!

pixie flips

Sep 30, 2008
Region 3
What a great shot!

We bought a poster with 3 poses from Pixie's last meet. I love capturing her meets on video and film so when she is older she can look back on her memories.

Glad you found a good one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for supporting our sponsors Energym Music & Norberts!