Parents J Region 3 Level 8 meet

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

kevchriswilli

Proud Parent
Just an update of regionals in the beautiful state of Colorado Springs, Co. this past weekend! J did awesome! Came away with vault champion and 3rd AA. We are so proud! We had a great time also getting to go to the top of Pikes Peak!! and spending time with family and gym friends!! Here is the link if would like to view her meet. Thanks for all the support!! She is most excited about being level 9!!! :)

Chris

YouTube - Jordan Williams Level 8 Regionals

Congrats on actually making it to L9, that alone is a huge acheivement.

J did a beautiful job, as always, with some really great results. When they are young and talented, they tend to be in the strongest groups. Just placing at all is amazing.

She is such a lovely and graceful gymnast.

She is such a beautiful gymnast! She makes it all look so easy... and believe me as the mom of a L7 gymnast, I know it is not easy at all!

WOW she did awesome!!!! J is sooooo clean and it paid off! :) What place did she get on bars they were beautiful.

I just love watching her gymnastics! Jordan is so awesome and is going to be a fantastic Level 9!! Congratulations!

Congratulations! She had a great meet! What awesome results, especially in Region 3 where the competition's so tough.

J is so sharp and clean! She did an amazing job. I'm sure she'll have a blast with level 9; she certainly is ready for it. :)

Wow! She did great! Such a lovely gymnast. Hope she has fun training level 9! She will do great!

WOW she did awesome!!!! J is sooooo clean and it paid off! :) What place did she get on bars they were beautiful.

she placed 4th with a 9.8 on bars... 1st place was a 9.975....there were some truly amazing bar routines. The girl who won had several 9.9's this year...

Thanks for the nice comment!

She is a beautiful gymnast! What a great meet to end the year! Congratulations!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back