Parents Jordan state meet report

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

kevchriswilli

Proud Parent
Well we are going to regionals!!!! She had a super meet!!! 45 girls in her age group! 4 judges per event!! She stated on her favorite event vault and scored a 9.625 which held up the whole meet to give her 1st place! Bars looked great.. 9.8 good for 5th place. Beam her highest of the season 9.6 which was good for 18th place! (Yep 18th, crazy competition here) finally ended on floor with a 9.425 good for 18th place again! lol.. All Around ended up at a 38.45 5th place. Highest score was like a 38.75. J was tied with her going into the last event and she had bars and scored a 9.7. Bummer but we are very proud of J!!!! I'm super excited to go to Colorado!! Any one else coming that way? I will post video as soon as DH gets it up and going. :)

Congratulations. what a meet! I can't believe how stiff your competition is. Good luck to your dd at Regionals.

What great meet j had. Those are some crazy high scores. State vault champ is pretty awesome! Colorado for regionals is going to be pretty exciting. Congratulations to j on a season well done.

That is so awesome! I am so happy for your dd and for you. There was obviously some stiff competition out there, so a State Title AND qualifying for regionals is quite an accomplishment. Keep up the good work, Jordan! :D

Those are some crazy scores. In my state she would blown everyone out of the water. The 1st place 11 yr old L8 was 37.15 with highest score being 9.55. None of the age groups had a 38 AA. One girl had very high scores had 9.7's and 9.9 but did not compete vault. My point is congrats to your daughter, good luck at regionals and you all must be very proud!!

Fantastic scores!! Can't believe they weren't all first place!

Congrats to J on a fantastic meet!! Those scores are through the roof!!

That makes 3 CBers going to regionals for Region 3--your dd, mine and Flippers.

PM me and we'll chat:)

WOW, she did incredible! I can't believe a 9.6 is 18th place! Crazy! Congrats to her and best of luck at Regionals! State vault champ, awesome!!

Wow--you have some high scores there! Congrats to her and good luck at Regionals!

Wow. She did really great! That sure is tough competition you have there to have those scores and end up in 18th place. Holy cow.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back