Looking for used string bed for trampoline, a double mini, and floor

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I am a mom/new coach trying to help out a gym nearby to start a TNT program. There is no one within 3 hours of me who does it! I just took my two small daughters to their first competition to try it out and they loved it so much that they want to drop gymnastics all together! All we have is a very old Nissen tramp with original mat so we need everything! This gym is not wealthy so used items are all we could probably afford right now! Any information on gyms selling equipment would be so appreciated! I am in Texas :)

Your gonna need money ($15,000+) or get really lucky.

Just hold a community event...like a BBQ...ask for support (money) for a tumbling team.

Thanks for the suggestions! I am determined to get this going for my daughters and anyone else in my community. I believe this is such a good sport for anyone who does not fit the gymnastics body style and best of all....IT IS SO FUN!

Just go at one piece at a time. We outfitted our old Nissen with a Dave Ross bed and springs...

Rebound Products | Trampolines

Ended up being around $3000 for the bed and springs. You will also need to lengthen your tramp legs to give you enough clear space below the trampoline. The Ross beds have a lot of travel and you don't want anyone to bottom out.

I love all the help I am getting especially with suggesting web sites to visit! Good news is we did find a double mini not too far away and not too expensive! So I guess once we get it we will start trying to make enough money to get a new trampoline bed. Baby steps..... but I am just so excited to give my daughters the experiences I had growing up! My dad owned a gym and I loved being there all the time!

Thanks! We should be getting the one pictured behind my daughters. It was the one we competed on at their first competition this past weekend. I think it is a wide one...not too old.

Thanks! We should be getting the one pictured behind my daughters. It was the one we competed on at their first competition this past weekend. I think it is a wide one...not too old.

Yes...looks like a nice one.

Our girls had been doing double mini off the end of our tumbling track, lol! They all did really well at competition too.

We did recently get one of the old, narrow double minis for quite cheap, and they like it because when they go to competition, they know they will be able to stay in the middle and land in the box no problem.

And good luck to you and getting the program started!

Yay! We will have our first double mini tramp in a few weeks! I can't wait to really introduce this sport to the people down here! My daughters are already in love with it even with us just having an old trampoline right now! My husband saw how much fun they had at their first meet and wanted to help out the gym by purchasing the double mini and help the program get started :). Just wish this could be my full time job and not just something I do after work!!!!

Yay! We will have our first double mini tramp in a few weeks! I can't wait to really introduce this sport to the people down here! My daughters are already in love with it even with us just having an old trampoline right now! My husband saw how much fun they had at their first meet and wanted to help out the gym by purchasing the double mini and help the program get started :). Just wish this could be my full time job and not just something I do after work!!!!

then you must follow in your dad's footsteps at some point. therein is the legacy of our sport. :):):)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back