Parents Made team :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

crazygymstermom

Proud Parent
My daughter had team evaluations a couple weeks ago. Today we got the letter she has been waiting for. She has made the level 1 team begining this summer. We are so excited she has been working hard all season for this.

We'll be at the gym tomorrow so I plan on asking them the but I thought some of you vetrans might be able to tell me. With our letter was the info form cost and practice times for the summer but not for the fall. When do you usually find out that info?

Congratulations!
Last year we didn't find out our fall schedule until mid August. Right now we still don't have our summer schedule, so you are lucky to at least have that! :)

Congratulations to your DD!

Wow. You already got the summer schedule. That is impressive - LOL. We probably won't get ours for another month or so. Our school time schedule doesn't come out until near the end of the summer. However, it doesn't change much from year to year.

Best of luck!

Thanks! This was her goal when she started so we are go happy for her.

Thanks for the schedule info! I'm going to have to change my work schedule to make summer practices so its nice to know the time frame these things usually happen.

Congrats!!! I remember how excited DD was when she got her team invite this time last year :) We got DD's summer schedule about 2 weeks ago. Fall will probably come out early August.

We generally get our schedules at kind of the last minute. We don't have our summer schedule yet and I don't expect to see it for a while yet. We usually don't get the fall schedule until mid-August. Congrats to your little one!

Consider yourself lucky to have the summer schedule already! Like others, we still don't have ours, and probably won't for another month. Fall, we likely won't get until mid-end of July, but I think that will stay the same as this years schedule, at least for the level my daughter will do. Congrats to her!!

Woohoo! Good for her! We get ours very last minute, like a few weeks before summer actually starts. Same with fall. And the same goes for meet days and times, I think it's pretty universal to you your meet time about two weeks before the meet, which can cause scheduling nightmares, especially if you have other kids!

I'd love to have all meet times/days two weeks out. We had one meet this year that was 3 DAYs out finally getting the schedule! Ridiculous! Craziest part was how small the meet ended up being.

Our summer rec schedule was just posted this week. We will find out team schedules next week hopefully. Last year we found out fall schedules in mid July. Our lower level team kids do one rec class a week for up training and one team class a week for more conditioning and polishing routines.

In our gym, team fees stay the same year round.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back