Parents Maybe I have a leo problem

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

we have a lot of leos but in part due to dd not growing. she is on year #3 with some of her leos. yesterday i was actually wondering if i should retire some b/c the bum area is a bit on the thin side. don't need it splitting at the gym! i've bought "up" leos that i thought she would be in now. she's not. haha. but we've gotten a bunch of leos the last 2 years at meets so i've not had to go buy more in her current size. we got one last year at her level 4 state meet that thought it say AXS, it looks huge next to her. i need a size between CL and AXS for her. lol. i don't think she's going to be one of those super muscular gymnasts.

I have a definite problem........I love this!!! Mine 'not growing' is a good reason I have 17 million leos! I have even given away leos that fit her, but are old, and I'm sick of seeing it! She could be wearing the new Simone one right?!?!
I have accepted my problem......no manicure appointments for me....LOL
BTW E, mine is exactly in the same spot....between the CL and AXS and she has been here since L4 (L7 now). We did all her bone destiny stuff and she is fine.......I have been buying bigger shorts though, her caboose has grown![emoji50]

we have a lot of leos but in part due to dd not growing. she is on year #3 with some of her leos. yesterday i was actually wondering if i should retire some b/c the bum area is a bit on the thin side. don't need it splitting at the gym! i've bought "up" leos that i thought she would be in now. she's not. haha. but we've gotten a bunch of leos the last 2 years at meets so i've not had to go buy more in her current size. we got one last year at her level 4 state meet that thought it say AXS, it looks huge next to her. i need a size between CL and AXS for her. lol. i don't think she's going to be one of those super muscular gymnasts.
For the longest time! I used two of those 5 drawer plastic organization towers for the girls' leotards. Child Small, Child Medium, Child Large, Adult X-Small / Petite, Adult Small, Adult Medium, Adult Large, child size shorts, adult size shorts, scrunchies.
After YG outgrew her CS and CM, I kept a couple favorites, donated some and sold others. Eventually, I had 1 drawer of combined child sizes and 3 drawers of adult sizes (I combined AXS and AS). I also combined the shorts and scrunchies.
The other tower is now MINE! :)

I have a definite problem........I love this!!! Mine 'not growing' is a good reason I have 17 million leos! I have even given away leos that fit her, but are old, and I'm sick of seeing it! She could be wearing the new Simone one right?!?!
I have accepted my problem......no manicure appointments for me....LOL
BTW E, mine is exactly in the same spot....between the CL and AXS and she has been here since L4 (L7 now). We did all her bone destiny stuff and she is fine.......I have been buying bigger shorts though, her caboose has grown![emoji50]

honestly, as moms, we don't always get the laundry done as quickly as needed so it really is a benefit to have a good 3-4 weeks of leos on hand for them to wear w/out having to wash them. :p .

but i may or may not have had the same thought of giving away leo's that are still good but she's on season 3 of them still fitting. she needs a new look. :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back