New here :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

B

born2flip06

Hi all, I just found this site when my daughter and I were watching you tube videos of gymnastics. I was a gymnast for 8 years and and ended as a level 7 with a blown out knee that took me from the sport for several years. I now have a little girl who is 6 and is a level 3 and I see the same determination in her face as I had when I was in it. It brings me right back to the sport and I LOVE IT :D! She competed at fun meets last year as a level 3 and right now she is doing the training for team but she doesn't want to compete. She told me (out of the mouth of a 6 year old) "I just want to enjoy the sport, mom!" So we backed off a bit and hopefully get her skills stronger then she may want to go back to competition but I am not going to force her she is having fun with it and that keeps a smile on her face. :) I am glad I found this site and can't wait to read all the posts and meet everyone.

Becca
Mom to a level 3 gym monkey

welcome to CB. I also have a L3 gymmie. She just turned 8. She has all of her L4 skills and will be moving up L4 in January.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back