Welcome to our Gymnastics Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New Mom to chalk bucket! Hello everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AmyCollins

Hello everyone! I am new to this whole chalk bucket thing! I have joined b/c our 4 year old daughter is a gymnast and just asked to move up to L3 (AAU) in June. (She will be 5, june 21st) We are very proud of her but nervous at the same time :confused: Hoping to talk with other mom with young gymnast?!?
Thanks for checking me out!
AMY

Gymmonkeymomma

Proud Parent
Mar 7, 2008
Region 7
Country
USA
Hi & welcome! I have 2 girls. My youngest is now 7, level 5. Our gym just started USAG level 3 last yr but we don't compete it. My DD was 5 and training Level 4, started competing just after her 6th b'day. It's a whole different experience for me, we are going thru different challenges than my older DD who started competing L4 at 8 yrs old.

F

flippymonkeysmom

Welcome !! There are a few parents on here with little ones training a lot of hours who can probably give you some good feedback. My dd didn't even start gymnastics until she was 5 - she did preteam/L3 when she was 7, started competing level 4 when she was 8. She is now an 11yo L7.

S

starmaker

Welcome!

Hello and welcome! You will find this place to be very helpful and useful. there is a lot support and moms with lots of experience and knowledge here.

I have two daughters. My oldest just turned 5 on April 14th and is currently training Level 4. She won't be able to compete till she is six though. Our head coach hasn't really ever competed Level 3 but I think they just might this year so dd can compete. She had one competition back in Feb. (Level 2) and dd LOVED it!!
My younger daughter will turn 4 in May and is in a recreational class.

How many hours does your dd train?? Is she currently in a preteam class?

B

Billy

Hi, Amy!!!! :wave: With you living so near me, I expect we'll be chatting a lot and have lots of stories to share. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Introductions 2
A Introductions 7
G Introductions 11