New Pre-school and Beginner Coach!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

K

Kimberly

I'm so glad I found this site! I was just hired as a gymnastics coach for a dance studio. (Yes, I know, not competitive or "real" gymnastics...lol) They only will have floor and possibly a beam. I will be teaching preschool level and beginners/intermediate ages 7-12.

I'm hoping to find some good resources here as far as planning my classes, mostly for my preschool classes.

I look forward to my time here.

~Kimberly:)

I used to attend gymnastics at a dance studio, before I started true gymnastics! It was a wonderful beginning and opening to gymnastics. I learned my backhandspring there, and then decided gymnastics was something I wanted to try, so I moved to a real gym. But anyway, I just wanted to say good luck! Because my "gymnastics coach" at the dance studio really impacted me by inspiring me to start the sport I love :) I hope you will do that to all the little gymmies you will coach!

Glad you are trying to start the little ones out right. A good physical foundation is essential for cheer, dance, and gymnastics. My website might interest you. kathytoomanpt.com

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back