WAG New skill named for Victoria Moors

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

well, i'm confused by that. the 1st toe on front off piked and layed out was performed by tracey talavera back in i don't remember when it's so long ago. and their literally have been hundreds of those done by former elites in the 70's and JO kids here in the US since the 80's. i must be missing something.:)

Dunno maybe they were never named as the system has changed. I understand you have to submit at worlds or the O's.

Maybe I have that wrong.

We LOVE Victoria Moors at our house. Thanks for sharing!

Very cool! Kind of a bummer that it has the same rating as that hideous split leap on FX. Hope to see lots more from Moors!

Yeah that was gross and certainly would not be 'paid' under the 2013 code, not sure it should have got credit under the previous code. I guess there is an Italian bonus.

Dunno maybe they were never named as the system has changed. I understand you have to submit at worlds or the O's.

Maybe I have that wrong.

yes, those things have changed over the years. please understand i'm not trying to rain on her parade. was just pointing out. there will always be inequity in the gymnastics system.:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back