WAG Non- NCAA Gymnastics Scholarships

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Optionals United

Moderator/Gymnast
Coach
Gymnast
Hi guys,
I have been searching high and low for just about any kind of scholarship to help me pay for college. During that process it seemed like there was some scholarship for just about every sport except gymnastics. I'm not talking about NCAA but foundations and organizations that give out scholarships. I figure someone here might know of some so if you can find any let me know, I would greatly appreciate it.

Hi optionals united!
My dad is the king of finding random scholarships and he did not find any for gymnastics. (This was 3-4 years ago so there may be some now).

There are a lot of random places that give scholarships though. They usually involve an essay but that essay could be worth thousands of dollars!

Both of my brothers got scholarships from food companies (not sure if I'm allowed to list the names of the companies here) but do a Google search and you will find a lot! I still get emails about scholarships I should apply for but it's a little late now haha

Have you tried fastweb.com. It's been a few years but they used to have huge databases of scholarships

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back