WAG number of meets this year?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So far five on schedule plus in house meet.

We will do 3, plus in house meet, and then states if she qualifies.

Artistic DD has six plus states, if she qualifies, and then maybe another six (plus states, blah blah) if she does L6. My T&T DD has six or seven plus states, regionals, and Nationals if she qualifies. They both also have an in-house (unsanctioned) meet to kick off their seasons.

7 (It sounds like L7 is trialing regionals in our region (5), I think, so that is on our schedule as #8 if HC decides we will be going if the girls qualify. He has it as a TBD on our list)

Not sure this year.
Definitely 3 meets at L5 + State
If she goes L6 - it'll be 4 +State ..... If she goes L7 it'll be 8-9 (depending on Regionals)

So, somewhere between 9 and 13.

The past 2 years have been 9-10, including states. We haven't gotten a schedule for this year yet but I'm assuming it'll be the same

we don't have our schedule yet... But i believe about 15.

we don't have our schedule yet... But i believe about 15.
Wow, 15 ... We don't have our schedule yet, but (based on past experience), we should have 7 + Y Nationals, if they qualify and want to go to Long Beach, California at the end of June :)

I will be doing 1 to qualify, then competing for high school for an unknown amount, coming back for 1 (home meet), then states, then Y Nationals.

DD's gym doesn't have a schedule out yet. But, going off of past years, the compulsory girls will do 5 or 6 meets plus States.

My old JO optional team did 6 or 7 outside of state, regionals, etc.

My NAIGC team did 3 last year (I competed 1 due to injury) and I'll know the options for this coming season in January/February probably. It'll probably be around 3 or 4.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back