Orozco Out of Rio - Torn ACL

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I see it now - confirmed on USAG Facebook Page. :(

My son is going to be devastated, too. His favorite. John embodies everything we want our sons to be.

I am tearing just thinking about it. Feel so bad for him. :( I hope Levya's head is back in the game. He seemed a little broken when he wasn't named to the team (based on interviews).

Let's just knock on wood and cross fingers that the ladies don't go through this as well.

I saw an International Gymnast post with his picture on Facebook and just thought, "NO!" I was hoping it was something else, but was heartbroken when I read the headline and didn't want to believe it. That poor guy can just not catch a break. Just when it looked like things were looking up for him. So devastating. The articles I've read seem to indicate he is handling it gracefully and remains supportive of the team, but I can't even imagine what he must be feeling.

The US Men's team seems to be a really close, supportive, unified bunch so I hope that while they are concentrating on Rio, they are also a great source of support to John through all of this.

Reactions: sce
[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji25][emoji25][emoji25][emoji25][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji25][emoji24][emoji25][emoji24][emoji25][emoji24][emoji25]

I feel for him. He's a sentimental favorite of mine.

I do wonder what this means for his gymnastics career.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back