WAG Prayers!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymmomto2

Proud Parent
Please keep Head Over Heels Gymnastics in VA in your prayers. The head coach & owner of the gym passed away this week from a car accident.

Please keep Head Over Heels Gymnastics in VA in your prayers. The head coach & owner of the gym passed away this week from a car accident.
Oh my goodness, that is terrible. They are in our neck of the woods and we have seen them at meets a few times. Absolutely devastating. Will keep her and the entire gym family in my prayers. Are you affiliated with the gym? Please let me know if there is anything we can do to show our support.

Oh my goodness, that is terrible. They are in our neck of the woods and we have seen them at meets a few times. Absolutely devastating. Will keep her and the entire gym family in my prayers. Are you affiliated with the gym? Please let me know if there is anything we can do to show our support.
Oops, that should say "her family and the entire gym family." Submitted too fast. So shaken by this news. She had worked so hard to develop a gymnastics presence in her town and was so young.

It was a tragic loss. I read the article and am surprised and impressed that she owned a gym in her 20s.

I am not affiliated but our gym owner knew her. Very sad.

Such a tragic loss for her family and for all of her gym families. Keeping all of them in my thoughts and prayers.

That is horrible! Prayers for them, and everyone who knew them. [emoji173]️ I wish I could do more to show you how much I care. I will keep the people that died, their relatives, friends, and anyone who knew them in my prayers. [emoji173]️ I'm so sorry.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back