Off Topic RIP David Bowie

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

His ex wife is in celebrity big brother over here at the moment it's only been 6 days and all she has done is be horrible and say nasty things about him I hope she doesn't continue to skate him on TV if she stays in the house

does she know he has died ? I thought they were "supposed" to be cut off, surely someone will tip her the wink

The producers have said they are going to tell her off camera from what I understand she hasn't seen or spoken to h since they got divorced in 1980 and their son she hasn't seen or spoken since he was 13 apparently she didn't know he was dying either

Thank you for the video Wendigowild, so sad! And yes iwannabemargo, let's hope Freddie and David are having one awesome time upstairs with the rest of the great ones!

I was lucky enough to see him in the Elephant Man on Broadway. That performance still sticks with me. Oddly felt the need to watch Labrinyth with my girl a few weeks ago. I wanted to introduce her to Bowie. We were just about him the other because of his birthday. Totally stunned this morning.

I was on my way home from a meet Sunday night, and listening to Blackstar for the first time and was simply amazed. Bowie chose to go through doors we didn't even know existed. We have lost someone truly special.

This is supposedly a case of "Oh those younglings don't know anything about great music" but when I heard about this, I had to look him up to figure out whether he was an actor, a singer or some sort of astoundingly heroic Iraq war veteran.

Good music though.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back