Off Topic School Finals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Optionals United

Moderator/Gymnast
Coach
Gymnast
When are everyone's school finals?
mine are next week as our first trimester is coming to a close.
what classes are you taking? which ones are easy, which ones are harder?

its going to be tough as we are getting to the point where they are deciding what levels everyone is competing next week which happen to be the same week as many people's finals.

My highschool is split into 4 quarters and 2 semesters, and the first quarter ended about a week ago. We won't have any huge tests until January, when we have midterms. Good luck on your finals :)

I'm homeschooled, and the online school I take some of my classes at runs on quarters - first quarter exams were last week, but all I had due was a long essay. This year I'm taking physics, precalculus, and spanish at home and history, lit, and composition online, and I took american government over the summer. I also just registered for a biology lab course at a community college; that will start in January. So far my hardest classes are precalculus and composition. I'm really enjoying physics and will probably finish the textbook by the end of the semester; one of my favorite things about homeschooling is that I can work ahead if something is easy or really interesting!

Oh, boy, I had a lot of tests this week (and last week)!
Metalworking - final project and sculpture project due tomorrow (eeek!)
Psychology - unit test on Thursday
Chemistry - unit test last Friday, cumulative test on Thursday
Pre-calculus - unit test last Thursday, cumulative test today
American literature - unit test/essay Monday, vocabulary test Tuesday
Government - unit test last Friday, cumulative test on Thursday
French - final project due Wednesday

My most challenging classes are probably American literature and chemistry, although I'm a little worried about that cumulative government test. These classes really make me think! For example, in literature you can't just look up the answer. You have to figure out what the author is saying on your own.

My school is semestered. So know finals till middle to end of January.
I'm in grade 11 but am taking grade 12 biology which is definately my hardest class. Then I have grade 11 English and Social. Only three classes!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back