WAG Top developmental JO programs in each state

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Click on the plus button beside the help button and it will let you email them. If you hit add scores and make the request, it emails them as well. That's how I did it I believe.

Here is my beef with this list. It doesn't take into account the casualties it takes to make the "best" gym in the state. I am not going to give away my state but I know the gym that got it and it goes through gymnasts like a factory. Constant injuries, constant girls dropping out but they have so many girls, and so many willing to join it just keeps churning them out. It may be the best but it does not seem like a healthy environment to me. Sometimes the 2nd or 3rd best will get fewer girls just as far as the big factories with less roadkill left along the way.

The bottom line is it is one person's attempt to list the top gyms in the country. Their criterion may not be what someone else will use sure but it's a nice attempt. They do compile info that many on here tell people to look for when looking for a good long-term gym fir their kid.

How about the performance by Region 1 gymnasts!? 1-3-4-5-6 in the 10/11 group and 1st/4th in the 12/13. Future looks bright!

Hey! Our Region 6er was number 3 in the 10/11! Let us have ONE kid, will you?! LOL (totally kidding/funny tone/obviously a typo!) Super psyched for her! But congrats to you too! That's awesome to be so deep :)

Hey! Our Region 6er was number 3 in the 10/11! Let us have ONE kid, will you?! LOL (totally kidding/funny tone/obviously a typo!) Super psyched for her! But congrats to you too! That's awesome to be so deep :)
You are right! I mixed up the 2nd and 3rd kids, thought the region 6 gymnast was 2nd! She is amazing by the way!

You are right! I mixed up the 2nd and 3rd kids, thought the region 6 gymnast was 2nd! She is amazing by the way!
She is amazing. I saw her bars up close and personal because I was sitting with the judges doing scorepad entry this fall and I was blown away. So clean and fluid. We don't see too many gymnasts of her caliber in this area. I'm excited for her and all these up and comers!

She is amazing. I saw her bars up close and personal because I was sitting with the judges doing scorepad entry this fall and I was blown away. So clean and fluid. We don't see too many gymnasts of her caliber in this area. I'm excited for her and all these up and comers!

That's so cool! How did you get to be able to do score entry?

That's so cool! How did you get to be able to do score entry?
It was one of the jobs at our old gym's home meet. I loved it. It was really cool to hear the judges talk. I learned a lot! And I think they liked me because I was super organized and did what they needed before they asked. They all seemed to have their own "system" so I just learned who liked what. It is amazing how many times they come up with the exact same score. I think they really do try to be as fair as possible and a lot of work goes into making sure the kids get the right scores.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back