MAG Travel meet report

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

skschlag

Staff member
Gold Membership
Proud Parent
We are back from the travel meet, and they kind of performed like kids on vacation! They had a blast though!

He ended up 8th on floor, 6th on pommel, 3rd in rings, 5th on vault, 4th on pbars,a nd 5th aa.

Since I shared his hb last time, I thought I would again. Much better this time, btu still a way to go!

He looked great! His pirouette was good; I remember reading he had a mental block on that so that is really terrific that he did it! Many congratulations to your son!

OMG. That was so scary. Our boys were competing on pbars at the time, so we didn't catch but the end of it. What did he do? We honestly thought they were going to bring out a stretcher for him!

So sad we didn't get to meet though!!

Ugh - not sure if he was going for a back handspring or tuck but he came out of his previous back handspring so low that he just went back and rolled on his neck. I thought for sure they would take him out on a stretcher - such a relief when he got up.

Based on your videos we were even sitting on the same side! I heard you or someone cheering for D! Glad he had a good meet and you had a good trip! Billy held his own but that kid from Universal was unbelievable! Did you see Danell Leyva at awards - Billy thought that was so cool!

Poor kid! I am so glad he got up on his own. Scary :(

Yeah...we saw him. His dad was coaching and I guess he competed the night before.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back