Parents Under Armor Leotards now available!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Ok, maybe I shouldn't share this until I have one for my DD!! (Just kidding!) I just saw that GK has UA leo's on sale! Woohoo!

That being said, they may have been available for awhile, and I'm just now seeing them. If that's the case, has anybody bought one? And, if so, do they fit true to size?

There was a photo of some girls wearing them at the ranch and they looked very see through. Will try and find picture.

Well.....just for off the phone with customer service, and need to modify this post....they are not quite available for purchase yet (even though the site looks like you should be able to order now). You can see what's available, but she said it might be another week or so before orders can be placed. I did ask about a sizing chart (because there wasn't one on the page). Customer service rep said it is the same sizing chart as a GK leotard. Just wanted to pass this information along....the wait continues!

I think the Cirque leos are the same... on the website but not available for delivery yet.

That's so frustrating! (And I told the customer service rep the same!) nowhere on the page does it say anything about not available for order yet...it just looks like the regular page. It would be nice if there was something (preferably in big bold letters) stating its only on the website for viewing purposes at this time....oh well, soon enough, I guess!

Still waiting for the Cirque leo I ordered... Grrr

Still waiting for your report before I order one! Now at least I have a good excuse to get it. Every girl needs a "recovering from your first gymnastics injury" leotard, right?

They won't even let you order the UA leotard yet...said the supervisors and customer arrive reps are having meetings today and next week about them....

Really?! Huh-I will have to try again! It wouldn't let me choose a size....every time I tried, it kicked me off. Thanks for the information!

Yep. I ordered it at like 9:00 this am. I didn't even know this thread existed until just now...but, I did order one and a pair of regular gk bar shorts. Was just shy of 100 usd. They're robbing me blind! Lol

Not to say that it will actually come my way when it said....I think we've all had to wait for shipping before :) like when I ordered my dd the London replica. Paid out the wazoo and it wasn't even very good quality. Had to wait FOREVER for it to get here

Yeah, that's the joy of UA!! My DD loves to wear shorts over her Leotard during practice, and (in a pinch) we bought some volleyball spandex shorts, which actually work better for her (they are a tad but longer in length).

Am I the only one that's shocked at people spending this much for ONE practice Leo?!

Not really...when my DD spends countless hours in the gym, I would rather spend a little more money on a quality leotard than have to purchase a larger quantity of less expensive ones. Under Armor has very good quality products that hold up very well....I am expecting this same quality from their leotards.

Not really (about the price). If you want them to last you usually have to pay for it. If you are in the gym 20-30 hours a week you need something that will hold up!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back