USTA Team Trials

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Jamarie

Proud Parent
Anybody out there trying out for USTA National team in Feb/March 2010? My DDs coach received hotel info today for the first trial meet. It's just over two months away, but having the hotel info and talking about travel arrangements has me nervous for the meets already. DD will only do team trials for tumbling, not quite elite on trampoline or double-mini yet. Her first meet is this weekend, so it will be interesting to see how missing the first three months of practice has affected her. DD isn't planning to qualify elite at this meet yet, but hopefully will compete well.
So anybody else going to Team Trials or Super Invitational?

**TNT4life - good luck on your knee surgery. Looking forward to watch you compete at team trials.

thanks so much!!!! means alot. my surgerys next wednesday im really nervous! but hopefully itll do its job and ill be back to normal in no time! i think my sister, maddies tryin out as well! well hope DD does well at her met this weekend!

How did the meet go? Hope it went great!

J was supposed to compete her first USAG mobility meet last weekend but the team decided not to go. She will miss the next opportuniy as it conflicts with a WAG meet so it looks like Feb is her first chance.

DD first meet went pretty well. She placed first in her age group on trampoline, fifth on double-mini and first over all ages in tumbling. She competed her doubles on double-mini, which I didn't even know she could do! She has some work to do before team trials, but did great considering the short time she has been back in the gym.

my sister and I will be going she'll be competing elite tramp and double-mini and I'll just be doing advanced in the invited (not elite:( )

My 4 year old wants to do t&t. Have any of you heard of Queen City or Kristi's and if so, which club is better all around with skills and coaching? My DD has her round off double back and her standing double bhs and wants to try the t&t classes somewhere.

Good luck to everyone competing at team trials this weekend! Unfortunately, I still can't compete because of surgery! I'll see you guys there though!
Have fun=)

DD ended up not being able to compete either. Too much back pain due to injury at JO. Unfortunately it looks like her last year competing because of it. Some of her Iowa friends from other teams have made it in the top 10 today though. Still waiting to hear how her BFF Corbin did. Good luck to all tumbling competitors tomorrow!

I was with Corbin almost all day Saturday! He did good! He was in third goin into DM finals, but landed in the red on finals.. so he got tenth. and im pretty sure he got 3rd on trampoline.

Yea, I saw your pics together on his facebook. Glad to see he did well at team trials (and the other Iowans). Hope to see him at the meet this weekend. He's a cool guy!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back