Welcome Gymnastics Fans!

ChalkBucket was created in September of 2005 to help everyone learn more about gymnastics.

Joining ChalkBucket not only allows you access to the main forums... but also to our "Social Groups". Around 25% of our conversations now happen in the "Social Groups" which are only available to members.

WAG Floor Finals

Discussion in '2016 Rio Olympics' started by Terry, Aug 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coming up in about 30 minutes. anyone watching??

2. Yes! Hoping for Gold & Silver for Simone & Aly respectively and the bronze looks like there are several who have a shot.

GymMom4 likes this.
  3. Bronze could be Steingruber, Ferrari or Wang I think

4. just seen the mens p bars waiting for the women, and high bar. Even stayed home from archery tonight to watch. Hoping that picking Pink up from gym will fall between rotations

5. not that I am biased, but go Tinks ! Loved that routine

6. Gotta go get dd from gym in about 5 minutes. Talk about bad timing!

7. lovely Simone, do you know what, I think the best thing is that lovely smile, she is enjoying this

Aero and GymmieC like this.
  8. Poor Steingrubber, something was up there

9. Poor Guilia.

ladybird and LindyHopper like this.
  10. OMG, waiting for that last score, so please for little Amy

11. Beautiful routines for the top 3!

LindyHopper and Iwannabemargo like this.
  12. Yay for Amy!!!

Aero, txgymfan, l.c.o and 3 others like this.
  13. Yay! Top 3 are deserving medalists.

l.c.o, txgymfan and bogwoppit like this.
  14. makes me smile that the gymnasts on the podium are the same height as the alakzoos giving them the medals

15. I am happy for her. I did not see that coming. I figured Simone would get gold, Aly silver and bronze would be between Steingruber, Wang and ferrari

16. I just love the way Aly and Simone seem to be twice as happy as they would be winning by themselves. Its like they are a team. period. Simone is the Queen and Aly knows it. But Aly is now a huge star in her own right.

Aero, flippinam, txgymfan and 5 others like this.
  17. Happy for Simone and Aly, of course, but delighted for Amy!!

I hope Steingruber is OK.

l.c.o and txgymfan like this.
  18. She's got to be pretty upset at this point.

19. The final was great, however what was up with Jon insisting that Aly's routine was better than Simone's? I mean, it was incredible and she has looked better with every routine she's done, but even I, a layperson, could spot the in-the-air deductions on every tumbling pass. Courtney was like, yeah, no.

GAgymmom and SeaActually like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice