WAG what is the monthly cost for level 5

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

$340 a month or $425, depending on if they do the 12 hr option (3 days, 4 hrs) or the 17 hr (3 days, 4 hrs and 1 day, 5 hrs) option.

whaaaaaaaaa......way too much! i was thinking about goin to 5 from xcel...never mind

You should ask your gym the cost. The cost can vary SO much that it's basically worthless to ask here. I have seen posts about L5 tuition from less than $100 a month to well over $500. No way to know if your parents could afford it except to ask your gym the actual cost, and talk to your parents about your desires.

Reactions: COz
they complain about spending 120 a month i don't think they want to pay more anymore than that

You really shouldn't assume. $120 a month for xcel is the lowest I have ever heard for a private gym (not a YMCA). Maybe the JO tuition is equally affordable. When I took my daughter out of xcel gold recently and switched her to a new gym at L5, her hours over doubled but my cost actually went down- quite a bit actually.. You have absolutely zero to lose by asking.

I second MILgymfam, just ask. At our gym, the cost for L5 is considerably higher than Xcel, but there's no way to know that for your gym unless you ask (and our Xcel team will be much more expensive than yours currently is, just FYI). From what I understand, Xcel meet costs (to enter, for the gymnast) are also lower than JO but I could be wrong.

We are on the extreme low-end of pricing from everything I've seen here. Our L5s go 4 days/week at 3 hours/day (so 12 hours/week). We pay $170/month.

Our L10s go 16 hours/week and only pay $190/mo.

Yep.

Our gym charges by hours per week, not about level, JO or Xcel.

Our gym doesn't seem to be competing L5 but out L4s pay $200/month and our L6s pay $225/month.

Our L5 paid 20% more than our Xcel teams, but they get 40% more hours so of course the $/hour is less. The leos are the same. The meet fees are actually usually less for L5. Around here Xcel & Optionals get charged more than Compulsories.

$406 for 16 hours. I'm sure for you it will depend on where you live. The cost of living is different in different parts of the country.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back