WAG What kind of gym bag do you have?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

wsg13

Coach
Proud Parent
Gymnast
Alright so my old gym bag is fallen apart and I am on the look out for a new one. What kind of bag do you have? Brand? Size? Shape?

Pea uses an UA cinch bag. It's been the sturdiest one so far, as most last a few month before getting shredded.

Both my dds have Adidas drawstring bags, I think I only paid about 15 - 20 dollars for each, but they've lasted from Christmas until now and still look almost brand new.

We have an Adidas side sling bag for our day to day gym use. We have a team bag for competitions. The Adidas bag has held up great. I think the price was about $40 so it should hold up!

DD uses UA for both day to day and competitin. Both have held up really well. The day to day one is a cinch close type.

I have an Under Armour one. It is the same style as the ones on Gk. I Originally used it for school; it has held up so well I decided to get a second for gym.

@raenndrops , does that have a mesh front and mesh front of the pocket and then non-mesh back etc? Is the mesh see through? How does the divider work? Across the bag so you can out books in it? Do you use the side pockets? (I can't see them in the picture). Is the drawstring the shoulder straps?
(Thinking of making one similar)

@raenndrops , does that have a mesh front and mesh front of the pocket and then non-mesh back etc? Is the mesh see through? How does the divider work? Across the bag so you can out books in it? Do you use the side pockets? (I can't see them in the picture). Is the drawstring the shoulder straps?
(Thinking of making one similar)
Ok... the front of the front pocket is mesh and the side pockets are mesh. The mesh parts are see thru mesh (reminds me of my old practice football jersey).
The divider is like a wipe-able material that velcros into place across the bag (making like a back and a front) We always put shoes on one side and clothes on the other... making it yourself, you could definitely put books in one side.
We put a standard water bottle in one side pocket and hair accessories in the other. For school use, you could put writing utensils and things like that in the side pockets. They are long and slender.
The drawstring is the shoulder straps and we found they were much more comfortable than the cord type drawstring when the pack is fuller.

If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask!

Reactions: COz
I have an Adidas duffle with multiple pockets in it- a large main compartment; a mesh one for my stinky beam shoes; a side pocket with a waterbottle pocket attached; and a front pocket. Big for some I suppose, but I like it

I have an adidas drawstring bag that was given to gymnasts competing at States in 2013. So it's almost 2 years old and is in pretty good shape. Though the gems are starting to fall off. I hope to never have to use another bag!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back