Where to buy Oscon for knee injury similar to OS

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymmomof1

Proud Parent
My 8 year old level 6 DD was diagnosed in March with Sinding, Larsen-Johanson syndrome:eek: which appears to be similar to Osgood-Schlatters. She does PT once a week and took 1 month off completely and came back with modified workout, was better but now it appears to be back. From some of the threads I read there is a supplement that is called oscon. Can I buy it at a store or is it only over the internet. She already ices, does stretching exercise from the PT, has now started a new thing after practice which is to roll her quad out over a foam roller. Any other suggestions are welcome.

I purchased Oscon for my daughter for Sever's and it's only available on the internet. Oscon appears to be the name given to the product. The ingredient label lists Vitamin E and Selenium. I'm in Canada so we ordered 1 bottle and then I went to the health food store and bought a very similar product over the counter.

Just google it and the site will pop right up. Though you can make your own as all it is is selenium and vit e, I am sure those are available at any drug store.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back