Parents wondering about weight....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Thank you to all who gave store suggestions for my long-legged DD! We do have a KOHLs nearby, which I have heard has some great sales throughout the year. Up until now I have been doing the Ebay thing, buying jeans by the lot and hoping for the best, since she goes through them so quickly. Hopefully I will find a store that works for her!

MdGymMom, if you don't work full time you should try juniors sizes. They run much smaller than women's and often go down to 00. It is extremely hard to find professional clothing in small sizes, though. I'm 5'5" and 110 and cannot wear petites, but also have to work as a professional so finding clothing is very difficult unless you are willing to pay the $$$ for stuff like Theory. Clothing sizes are ridiculous these days. I'm sized out of JCrew bottoms completely.

I have some casual clothing from Target Girls section and Old Navy too, but again often the arms or legs are too short because I'm not petite. I have had good luck with Juniors clothing, though.

Meg

Thanks Meg! I do work full-time so I still need to look professional. I have found some pants at New York & Co in petites but try to only buy them on sale. Jr's sizes are okay too but a lot of the pants are so low cut I hate wearing them. I don't like that style of having my you know what show every time I bend over!!! But thanks for the advice! It just takes me a while to find stuff that fits and I usually get fed up I quit shopping!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back